SPR INDOOR TRAINING CYCLE
Employing state-of-the-art BODYCRAFT Eddy Current Technology, the SPR is the ultimate cycle for indoor Spin Classes or individual training. Designed with an interactive computer, ensuring you’re always performing at your optimum level.
- Optional Bluetooth/ANT+ RPM Cadence / Speed Sensor for use with your phone or tablet
BODYCRAFT Eddy Current Magnetic Technology is designed to react to your demand
Maintenance-free. No brake pads to replace
HEAVY-DUTY STEEL FRAME
Double coated with a multi-phase process to prevent rust and corrosion
For smooth, quiet, and maintenance-free performance
The automotive quality French Hutchinson 5PK V-Ribbed Belt will last, and last, and last
Precision perimeter weighted aluminum flywheel.
Spins on the very best SKF Bearings available, manufactured in Germany and France
WATER BOTTLE HOLDER
Right in front for easy reach
The interactive display shows your resistance level on a bar graph and numerically
Displays: Level, Watts, Calories, Speed (MPH/KPH), Distance (M/KM), RPM, Time and Pulse
Features Quickstart and programmable Time and Distance goals. The Display includes a backlight and powers down automatically to conserve battery life.
Elastomer Cushioned 10.5″ x 6.75″ L High-Performance Saddle
- Frame: Heavy-duty steel frame, double coated with a multi-phase process to prevent rust and corrosion. Featuring built-in 4-point heavy duty dampener/levelers and ball bearing transport wheels.
- Flywheel: SKF precision sealed bearings, precision balanced perimeter weighted aluminum flywheel.
- Drive: Direct drive maintenance-free Hutchinson automotive-grade Kevlar-reinforced drive belt.
- Resistance: Magnetic Eddy Current Resistance controlled by indexed “Shifter Style: Lever. Our Eddy Current Technology reacts instantly to the increase and decrease of the user’s demands.
- Bottom Bracket: Precision SKF Bearings and case hardened shaft
- Crank Assembly: Three-piece cold-forged steel, 175mm long
- Pedals: 9/16” Aluminum alloy pedals with toe cage
- Q-Factor: 175 mm
- Seat Post / Handlebar Stem: Hardened Aluminum Alloy with anodized finish. Infinite Fore and Aft adjustments with scale
- Saddle: Fully adjustable 10.5″L x 6.75″W high-performance racing saddle
- Handlebar: Multi-grip: Aero, Cross, Bull-Horn and Racing Ergo Drop Loop grip positions.
- Power Requirements: Cordless/Battery operated (batteries included).
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs.
- Floor Space: 52″ Long x 22″ Wide x 47.5″ High
- Box Dimensions / Weight: 49″ Long x 10″ Wide x 42″ High
5 Year Parts
2 Year Labor
Club/Light Commercial Use:
10 Years Frame
3 Year Parts
1 Year Wear Items*
90 Days Labor
*Saddle, Toe Straps/Cages, Lock Levers, Computer