The VR500 Pro Air and Magnetic Resistance Rower represent over a decade of research and development. This rower incorporates all the latest technology and long-standing consumer requests resulting in a smooth, high-performance rowing workout. Choose your own experience by adding our optional Tablet Holder to use apps like Youtube where you will find virtual rowing and coaching videos.
Monitor: Easy to read black mask LCD w/LED backlit display and keys.
Resistance: Up to 32 levels of resistance utilizing BODYCRAFT Eddy Current Technology
Travel: 38.5″ of travel will accommodate users up to 6’8″
Handlebar: Ergonomically correct comfort grip aluminum handlebar with remote control
Seat: Contoured comfort seat with heavy duty roller bearings
Foot Hold: Deluxe adjustable heel rest with quick adjust foot straps
Track: Heavy duty I-Beam Mono-Rail – high strength T13 aluminum
Drive: Premium nylon belt tested with over 580lb load at more than 500,000 repetitions
Support Legs: Precision formed laser cut high strength steel
Monitor: Arm adjustable with easy tilt dual pivot points
Storage: Easy fold and roll system with safety child lock
Display Time, Distance(Meters), Calories (Cal), Pulse, Strokes Per Minute (SPM), Watts, Level, Profile.
User Profiles 4 Users.
Manual Mode Quick Start or Set Countdown Goals.
Program Profiles 12
Programs 4 Race, 4 HRC, 2 Interval, 1 Custom Definable & Manual
Heart Rate Control Programs 55%, 75%, 90% and custom
Goal Programs Time, Distance(Meters) and Watts.
Cool Down Button
Range 32 levels of rowing machine resistance
Power Off feature Auto shutdown after 4 minutes of no use.
* We reserve the right to make improvements and changes to the product specifications without notice
- Finish powder coated steel with anodized aluminum beam
- Unit floor dimensions 20″W x 98.5″L
- Seat height 19″
- Seat travel 38.5″ (up to 6’8″ user height)
- Maximum user weight 350lbs (up to 5 hours a day)
- Assembled dimensions 98.5″L x 20″W x 38.5″H
- Folded dimensions 58.5″L x 20″W x 77″H
- Box dimensions 71.5″ x 30″ x 10″ – Ships LTL
- Boxed weight 116lb 52.6kgs
- Unit weight 101lb 45.5kgs
Residential Lifetime Frame, 7 years parts, 1 year wear items and 2 years of labor.
Light Commercial (up to 5 hours/day) 10 years frame, 3 years parts, 1 year wear items and labor.