Train The Way You Move
Whether the motion is for Strength Training, Sport Specific, or maybe it's a motion you perform at work or during leisure activities, the BODYCRAFT HFT allows you to train the way you move. You define the path of motion allowing you to strengthen every part of your body for the way you want to live. It's that simple.
Functional Training also improves coordination and balance, and increases core strength.
All Accessories are Included
- Mounted book describing over 70 exercises
- Long Bar that attaches to both sides
- Short Bar that attaches to one side
- Tricep Rope
- Multi-grip Chin Bar
- Nylon Strap that attaches to both sides for Assisted Chin-ups
- Ankle Strap
- 2 Single Handles
BUILT FOR YOU
- Independent, Adjustable Cable Columns have 31 Height Positions, and Rotate 180 Degrees allowing you to train from every Angle and any Height.
- The cables travel 79.5" inches and are constructed of flexible nylon coated, 7 X 19 strand aircraft cable rated at over 2000 lbs. tensile strength. (BEWARE of cable travel that is significally further than this. It often means a much lower effective weight of the stack).
- Compact: only 56"d X 40" 82"h.
- Beautiful Oval Tubing, sleek laser cut plates, chrome uprights, laser etched's, and attention to the smallest details all add up to an overall exceptional aesthetic appearance!
- Quality built and warranted for Light Commercial and Home use.
- Weight Stack: Dual 150lb Weight Stacks. The weight stack to user weight ratio is 2:1. Each 150 lb. weight stack provides up to a total of 75 lbs. resistance. This ratio allows for extremely smooth action, lower increment weight increases, and greater range of motion.
- Frame: Heavy 11 gauge, 3.25" x 1.75" oval steel tubing.
- Dimensions: 56" W x 40" D x 82" H (Can be placed up against a wall or in a corner depending on your needs or according to your space requirements)
- Finish: The Platinum Gray and Textured Black finish is electromagnetically applied in powder form to evenly coat all surfaces, then baked on at high temperatures for a tough, long lasting finish.
- Pulleys: 3.5" diameter, fiberglass impregnated nylon pulleys with sealed ball bearings.
- Cable: The most flexible nylon coated, 7 X 19 strand aircraft cable rated at over 2000 lbs. tensile strength.
- Weight Stack: Dual 150lbs. Weight Stacks. The weight stack to user weight ratio is 2:1. Each 150 lb. weight stack provides up to a total of 75 lbs. resistance in 5lb increments. This ratio allows for extremely smooth action, lower increment weight increases, and greater range of motion.
- Weight Stack Enclosures: Protective Steel Rear Stack Cover for safety.
- Guide Rods: Chrome plated 1" diameter tubular steel.
- Accessories: Attached Exercise Book, Long Bar, Short Bar, Tricep Rope, Chin Bar, Assisted Pull Up Strap, Ankle Strap, 2 Chains, and two Single Handles are all included.
- Commercial: 2 years parts, 10 years on frame.
- Residential: Lifetime Parts/Frame
Want a quote on the HFT?
Call us at: 1-800-695-7338
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome your phone call, visit or email!